Redistributions of the source code must retain this copyright notice and the following disclaimer.
CanvasXpress is released as open source for personal and educational use with dual licensing for commercial purposes.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Commercial use may be granted to the extent that this source code does NOT become part of any other Open Source or Commercially licensed development library or toolkit. Commercial use is forbiden without explicit permission and license from CanvasXpress.
1. CanvasXpress (Product) is licensed, not sold. All copyrights to CanvasXpress are exclusively owned by the author - CanvasXpress.
2. Use of Product in integration or application development requires one license per user (Licensee) per year.
3. Licensee has the right to use the Product in unlimited websites (personal or commercial).
4. The rights granted to Licensee under this Agreement are personal to Licensee alone. Licensee shall have no right to sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer or share its rights hereunder.
5. If Licensee uses the Product for client projects, Licensee will be responsible for providing support to clients, and CanvasXpress will not communicate directly with Licensee clients under any circumstances.
6. Usage/distribution in projects/applications for free or for sale is allowed only and only if Product is covered by an independent license agreement.
7. The Licensee must not reverse assemble or reverse compile or directly or indirectly allow or cause a third party to reverse assemble or reverse compile the whole or any part of the software or any products supplied as a part of the Licensed System.
8. LIMITED WARRANTY
Although CanvasXpress has tested this Product and reviewed the documentation, CanvasXpress makes no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, with respect to this Product, its quality, performance, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. As a result, Product is licensed AS-IS, and Licensee assumes the entire risk as to its quality and performance. CanvasXpress shall not be liable for any claim or right to recover damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profit, data, or use of the Product or special, incidental, or consequential damages, or other similar claims, even if CanvasXpress has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages.